Thursday, January 7, 2021

Being a Teacher

           Honestly, ever since I was very young, my dream was to become a teacher. I have always admired my teachers and how they used to treat us with kindness and respect. I still remember to this day when my  teacher in grade six told me that I can do whatever I want and be whoever I want to be later in life. That incident really made me believe in myself and my abilities. And here I am today, a teacher teaching  my own students who I respect and love and so do they. I like to think of myself as a kind and close teacher to my students. Personally, being a teacher is more than just teaching the material that you have. It's teaching them morals, values, strengthening their abilities and potentials, and showing them that they can do anything they put their mind to do. It's really important to believe in your students as by doing so they'll believe in themselves even more. Keep on telling them that nothing is impossible and they can be who they want to be if they work hard. Be there for them whenever they need you. Help them out when there're in need. We are building a generation so let's teach them kindness, wisdom, sincerity, respect, and other good values. But, what is the first thing that comes to your mind when thinking of your teacher? For me it is a role model. And as such I would like to thank all my teachers and every teacher out there who is working hard everyday to change lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling Bee

        I suppose we all know what a spelling bee competition is. Needless to say, that is has numerous advantages for children. Ever since ...