Thursday, January 7, 2021

Bullying

       Everyone knows that bullying is unacceptable but still it occurs especially in schools. Personally, I have witnessed many students being bullied when I was a students and when even now as a teacher. For me, I try to always look for the problem behind it in order to get to know how to deal with the particular issue. Indeed, it affects students enormously, academically, emotionally, and sometimes even physically. Some of the causes might be because the bully is facing problems at home but still that doesn't make it okay. As teachers, we should teach them that bullying is unacceptable not only in school but everywhere else. Some tips for that might be to do some awareness campaigns at school about the effects of bullying or you could talk to the students both the bully and bullied privately. In short, it is very crucial to teach them about it especially from a young age before it escalades. As teachers, we are building a new generation and we should do our best to help them become the best version of themselves.  

1 comment:

  1. Bullying is one of the major problem in schools, we as a teachers have to be cautious

    ReplyDelete

Spelling Bee

        I suppose we all know what a spelling bee competition is. Needless to say, that is has numerous advantages for children. Ever since ...